Topic: cursor wish
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 10:38 AM

Steven Lord

Re: cursor wish

"Erin " <parsons.220@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Did this functionality ever get implemented? I'm using 2012b...

It doesn't appear so from the list of cursors given in the documentation:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/creating_plots/specifying-the-figure-pointer.html

You should contact Technical Support and ask them to add your vote to this
item in the enhancement database. If you have a different use case that
would be something good to share with Support as well, to let the developers
know how the proposed feature would be used.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com