Topic: cursor wish
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 10:38 AM

Steven Lord

Re: cursor wish

"Erin " <parsons.220@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Did this functionality ever get implemented? I'm using 2012b...

It doesn't appear so from the list of cursors given in the documentation:

You should contact Technical Support and ask them to add your vote to this
item in the enhancement database. If you have a different use case that
would be something good to share with Support as well, to let the developers
know how the proposed feature would be used.

> "Damian T. Packer" <damian@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> <7kbf5k$7j$1@news.mathworks.com>...

>> Hi John,

>> >I've got a gui that in certain circumstances I want to set the
>> >cursor to a full cross hair, but only the vertical line, no
>> >horizontal line at all. The only way I see to do this is to turn
>> >the cursor off completely, and then move a vertical line on my
>> >axes to follow the cursor? It would be a lot easier if I could
>> >just set the pointer to 'fullvertical' or 'fullhorizontal'.

>> Someone else requested this just a few weeks ago (at that time it was the
>> first request for that feature), and as a result it is currently on our
>> wish
>> list. The workaround you describe sounds like the best thing to do in
>> the
>> meantime. We'll count your request as another vote for that
>> functionality!
>> Thanks for the great suggestion,
>> -Damian

Steve Lord