Topic: How to write multiple files (.dat or .txt) with consecutive file
names in matlab

Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 11:32 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: How to write multiple files (.dat or .txt) with consecutive file

Take a look at this (I just found it today):
http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Hit Ctrl+F, and search for this: 'How can I process a sequence of files?'