Topic: Pseudoinverse in MATLAB
Replies: 12   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:55 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Pseudoinverse in MATLAB

"Daniel Vasilaky" wrote in message <ki0nsg$q7e$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> The extended algorithm is not discussed in http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25453-pseudo-inverse

The FEX is after all my own implementation. I'm not aware of your "extended" method, and the value of it.

A good way to get your algorithm better known is to publish it in scientific paper, and make the code properly implemented and available for others (through, e.g., FEX).

Bruno