Topic: Min Function Doubt in storing all minimum values a array
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 8:56 AM

dpb

Re: Min Function Doubt in storing all minimum values a array

On 3/18/2013 6:49 AM, Riya Paul wrote:
> Hello ,
> I am really a new learner in matlab simulation!!!!
> I want to get the the minimum value of every single colum that is in a
> two dimentional matix of
> number. I used min function and it returns the minimum of every single
> column as a
> vector. I want to store every minimum value in a array and their
> corresponding minimum indices in a different array .
> Can you tell me how to do that ???

doc min % answers that directly

Although it's not clear why you seem to be making a difference between
the vector of minimums and an array--what do you expect the minimum of
columns of a 2D array to be if not a vector (which is a 1D array)?