Topic: Swap lowercase and uppercase letters
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 4:22 AM

James Stein

Re: Swap lowercase and uppercase letters

Mathematica 9.0.1 has built-in functions:
ToUpperCase
ToLowerCase
LowerCaseQ
UpperCaseQ
I assume the are in v8.0.4 also.
With them, you can write a function, say changeCase.
Also of use:
Characters
StringJoin