Topic: Officially a Higgs boson
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 10:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Tom Potter Officially a Moron

>"Mahipal" <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Mar 20, 9:27 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> "Jenny Telia" <jny.te...@nosuch.com> wrote in message

>> > On 20/03/2013 3:27 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
>>
>> <Deleted by "Jenny Telia" for some reason.>
>>
>> I am flattered to see that my pal "Jenny Telia" continues to be
>> a faithful reader of my posts,
>> and that she has invited me into her group.
>>
>> I must refuse however
>> as I fear that if I contaminate
>> "Jenny Telia" and her associates
>> with free speech, honesty and morality,
>> it will cause great depression to them.

>Who wtf are these Jenny's officials? Got email addresses Telia?
>

>> --
>> Tom Potter
>>
>> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

>Hey Tom, your pal Jenny Telia has official measures! Isn't that
>special...

>-- Mahipal

It appears that some of the old maids on the net
try to get people's attention
by making posts like
Jenny Telia.

It is obvious that this is "mating behavior"
and these gals are "presenting"
as shown in the URL below.

http://im8-tub-com.yandex.net/i?id=247670397-33-72&n=21

Here is what they are hoping to achieve.
http://tiny.im/39aq

I am wise to the fact that they want
to "drain my precious body fluids."

Now I wouldn't mind having my "precious body fluids"
drained by Bollywood gals,
http://images.yandex.com/yandsearch?text=Bollywood&ncrnd=980866

but not by Monica Lewinski and Jenny Telia yentas.
http://images.yandex.com/yandsearch?text=yenta&ncrnd=586685

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk