Topic: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Devil with the China Blue Dress

Re: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!

In article <nRT2t.214835$BV7.61151@newsfe24.iad>,
"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The volume of a perfect sphere is:
> volume = 4 / 3 * pi * radius^3

Only in Euclidean geometry. In ellipitical geometry, this is the lower limit,
and in hyperbolic geometry, this is the upper limit.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.