Topic: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Devil with the China Blue Dress

Re: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!

In article <nRT2t.214835$BV7.61151@newsfe24.iad>,
"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The volume of a perfect sphere is:
> volume = 4 / 3 * pi * radius^3

Only in Euclidean geometry. In ellipitical geometry, this is the lower limit,
and in hyperbolic geometry, this is the upper limit.

My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.
Prepare to be spanked. // When you look into the void,
Stop posting that! `/ the void looks into you, and fulfills you.