Topic: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 29, 2001 8:49 AM

Lars Gregersen

Re: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:18:03 -0400, "Abe Kohen" <abekohen@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Ken Davis" <ken.davis@alcatel.com> wrote in message

>> "Peter J. Acklam" wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>

>> > I am out of words. Where can I refill my vocabulary?
>>
>> Try: http://www.oed.com/

>Unfortunately, the above requires a subscription (and cookies).

Perhaps this thread is longer than it should be, but I can't resist to
make this comment

>The following are free:
>
>www.m-w.com

A lookup for Matlab gives:
"The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling
suggestion below or try again using the Dictionary search box to the
right.

Suggestions for matlab:
1. meatball
2. meatless
3. metals
..."

I'm not sure, but I don't think that this matches my view of Matlab.

>www.dictionary.com

gives:
"An interactive program from The MathWorks for high-performance
numeric computation and visualisation. MATLAB integrates numerical
analysis, matrix computation, signal processing, and graphics in an
easy-to-use environment. MATLAB is built on sophisticated matrix
software for analysing linear equations. The tools supplied can be
used for applied mathematics, physics, chemistry, engineering, finance
and other areas dealing with complex numerical calculations."

Lars

M.Sc. Chem Engng. Lars Gregersen <lg@2-control.com>
2-control ApS
Windows Toolbox for Matlab version 1.0: www.2-control.com/wt/