Topic: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 9:17 PM

fom

Re: My final formal answer as to what classes are and what class
membership is!

On 3/29/2013 9:37 AM, Zuhair wrote:

<snip>

> See: http://zaljohar.tripod.com/sets.txt
>
> Zuhair

I suppose I had been a little harsh
the other night. So, I wanted to
take a moment to apologize.

I know you have been trying to investigate
set theory in relation to mereology.

But, if you are going to pursue this use
of a 'name' relation, you should take
the time to look at some of the web
pages to which I directed you. Whether
or not David Lewis is using a formal
symbol conveying the sense of a name,
there is a relevant body of philosophical
inquiry that applies.