Topic: Is there ever a case where two consecutive commas in not an error?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 3:11 AM

W. Craig Carter

Re: Is there ever a case where two consecutive commas in not an error?

Thank you David,
You are right.

I thought of another case last night where the double comma is not an error.
But, this one does show error highlighting in half the cases, but none
of which are errors

GraphicsGrid[
{
{Graphics[Disk[]], , Graphics[Circle[]]},
{, , Graphics[Rectangle[]]}
}
]

(*I get the first comma in the second list highlighted with my global preferences*)

I think the highlighting as a "suspected" error is useful.

I like your iMap!

Craig

W Craig Carter
Professor of Materials Science, MIT