Topic: ifft
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 10:38 AM

Steven Lord

Re: ifft

"Jeremy " <jeremyjdonai@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Having extreme difficulty getting an audio signal back to the time domain
> using the ifft function. I think it is related to the imaginary (phase)
> information when reconstructing the signal...any help would be appreciated

You haven't given the group nearly enough information to be able to provide
you any useful help. Show a (small) sample of code that the readers can
execute that behaves differently from what you expect and explain what you
expected it to do and why. With that in hand, the readers may be able to
explain the problem (whether it be in MATLAB, your code, your expectation,
or something else.)

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com