Topic: Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 6, 2013 5:10 AM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators

This fantastic blog entry by Jon McLoone may help. Even if it doesn't,
it is a lot of fun.

http://blog.wolfram.com/2011/09/09/building-a-microscopy-application-in-mathematica/

Kevin