Topic: Re: Students Currently in Year 1 of a 2 year Algebra Program
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 2:01 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Students Currently in Year 1 of a 2 year Algebra Program

What's to stop someone?
You mean besides their professionalism and ethics?
All students starting Algebra for the 2013-14 school year are required by NYSED Regs to start CCLS stds.
I believe that would put a district in danger of losing RttT and NCLB funding perhaps. It is not an option for us.
Kate Martin-Bridge
Sent from my iPhone

*