Topic: How do you configure Mathematica 9 to
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 11, 2013 4:11 AM

Barrie Stokes

Re: How do you configure Mathematica 9 to

Hi

On my Mac I type Cmd-A to select the whole Notebook, and then hit
Shift-Enter. Takes about 1 to 1.3 seconds to start the execution.

Maybe one of the Group wizards can suggest code to go into the KeyEventTranslations.tr file to make a keyboard short for this.

Barrie