Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 2:55 AM

namducnguyen

Re: Matheology § 224

On 16/04/2013 12:35 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 16/04/2013 12:28 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

>>> Hmm...
>>>
>>> Explaining that there is a reasonable prior requirement
>>> to accept an assertion that a statement is "relative" seems
>>> to have fallen on deaf ears (or, in this case, blind eyes).
>>>
>>> There is a standard that establishes such relativity.
>>> It would involve proving the independence
>>> of the given statement by demonstrating a model
>>> in which it holds and a model in which it fails.

>>> Set theory is full of such statements. The literature
>>> involving set theory is full of "what ifs" involving
>>> independent statements that have been assumed to
>>> investigate results which follow from them.

>> I'm sorry, fom. If you love to argue for nothing then go
>> ahead, but there's no logical reason why I have to listen
>> to you.
>>
>> I already explained in a conversation with Peter, about isosceles
>> triangle, that the mathematical phenomenon of relativity would occur
>> in many areas. But in any rate my definition of mathematical relativity
>> is _based on incomplete set specification_ , as per my my Def-1 and
>> Def-2 which you've kept refusing to consider even though I said
>> many times that those definitions are crucial to my thesis about cGC.
>>
>> If you don't care to constructively argue here about cGC, and keep
>> going back and forth with your irrelevant undecidable-formula kind
>> of relativity (in some form) then go ahead. Just don't blame me for
>> not being interested.

> Would you be able to say why you couldn't respond to Def-1 and Def-2?
>
> Would there be reasons that would hold you back? What are they?

I hope you understand I have good reasons to stay away from quite
a lot of what you've said: _I have to defend_ my presentations
and if one keeps bringing up issues that aren't clearly relevant to
what I'm defending then most likely I have to ignore that.

NYOGEN SENZAKI