Topic: math-statistics proof that Homosexuality is caused by metal poisoning
#-9 book: Metal Causing Diseases

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 3:51 AM

gk@gmail.com

Re: We Don't Want to Know why you're a Homosexual, plutonium. I want
to Know: What Gives you the Right to Post Off-Topic Repeatedly?