Topic: Converting a magnified image of a line to a single pixel smoothed
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 4:24 AM

Joerg Roesgen

Re: Converting a magnified image of a line to a single

This command SelectComponents has the form SelectComponents[m,"prop",crit]. I can't find any list of properties corresponding to "prop." Any ideas?

Thanks,
J=F6rg