Topic: NYS 2013 Assessments...need clarity
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 3:33 PM

r!chard tchen

Re: NYS 2013 Assessments...need clarity

> I would love to talk with someone about number 1 on
> the Math 7 assessment (2013) and number 10 on the
> Math 8 assessment. I want to know if I'm crazy or
> what? These questions need to be thrown out.

Hi there,

I administer the Math Forum's discussions, and so noticed your recent post to the discussion of TERC's Investigations in Number, Data and Space curriculum for homeschooling, leaders and administrators, multi-age classrooms, special needs students, parents, and other topics.

If you haven't already, consider posting instead to this dedicated mailing list, which we host for the Association of Math Teachers of New York State:

Discussions >> Professional Associations >> nysmsmath
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=672

Thank you for your patience,

--
Richard Tchen

The Math Forum @ Drexel
3210 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2713

tel1: (215)895-1787
tel2: (800)756-7823
facs: (215)895-2964

The Math Forum @ Drexel (http://mathforum.org/)
is a research and educational enterprise of
The Drexel University School of Education (http://goodwin.drexel.edu/soe/).