Topic: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!
Replies: 15   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 11:25 AM

Jerry Stuckle

Re: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!

On 4/24/2013 10:10 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

>>> You don't have the mental capacity Bruce to follow the (any) topic.
>>
>>> If you do, then put a smiley face in the first picture box.
>>
>> <snip silly evasion>
>>
>> OK, so the answer is that you don't understand CSS. No problem, there
>> are plenty of people out there who don't have any interest or competence
>> in this area. Perhaps, given your lack of understanding, you should
>> either stop talking through your hat about it, or spend a little time to
>> learn. It's up to you.
>>

> I have a degree in computer science.

From Podunk University?

> I've programmed for
> WESTERN MINING CORPORATION
> MINEPRO
> DRILLEX

All great IT companies

> and a dozen other companies. I employ 2 programmers and 3 graphics
> designers.

Are they all as clueless as you? I suspect so.

> CSS is meant to Separate Content from Layout.
>
> Like dissecting your body into 200 organs, posting it in a bag
> to work each morning with an anatomical printout attached.

Where did you copy that from?

> Actually I think <ROWS> and <COLS> are unnecessary.

YOU are unnecessary. You give a bad name to web programmers everywhere.

<snip crap>

--
Remove the "x" from my email address