Topic: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!
Replies: 15   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 11:25 AM

Jerry Stuckle

Re: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!

On 4/24/2013 10:24 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Apr 25, 12:20 pm, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:

>>> I have a degree in computer science.
>>
>> From Podunk University?
>>

>>> I've programmed for
>>> WESTERN MINING CORPORATION
>>> MINEPRO
>>> DRILLEX

>> All great IT companies
>>

>>> and a dozen other companies. I employ 2 programmers and 3 graphics
>>> designers.

>> Are they all as clueless as you? I suspect so.
>>

>>> CSS is meant to Separate Content from Layout.
>>
>>> Like dissecting your body into 200 organs, posting it in a bag
>>> to work each morning with an anatomical printout attached.

>> Where did you copy that from?
>>

>>> --------------
>>
>>> Actually I think <ROWS> and <COLS> are unnecessary.
>>
>> YOU are unnecessary. You give a bad name to web programmers everywhere.
>>
>> <snip crap>
>>
>> --
>> ==================
>> Remove the "x" from my email address
>> Jerry Stuckle
>> JDS Computer Training Corp.
>> jstuck...@attglobal.net
>> ==================

> *Snicker*
>
> Not JDS CTC the pROfeSSioNal web developer.
>
> You post the most INANE SH*T AND LIES ever possible
> about scaring people away from making websites..
> alt.www.webmaster is a Shack of THEIVES!!!
>
> They turned Sig Advertising into full time livings!
>
> Herc
> --
> www.BLoCKPROLOG.com

No, I post the truth. You are an incompetent idiot who should never be
allowed near a computer!

--
jstucklex@attglobal.net