Topic: How to detect the lines that can't be checked by eyes?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 4:42 AM

laoya

Re: How to detect the lines that can't be checked by eyes?

I have attached two pictures at here:
http://www.edaboard.com/thread287117.html

Could anyone help me to take a look at it?

Thanks,
Tang Laoya