Topic: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed

Replies: 19   Last Post: May 24, 2013 7:25 PM

gk@gmail.com

Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:51:21 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On May 14, 8:14 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 13, 10:48 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
>
> (snipped)
>

> > Nice enough topic, and you are right about the kinds of index methods
>
> > of censorship that takes place, and otherwise notice how few if any
>
> > K-12s are anywhere to be seen within these public Usenet/newsgroups.
>

> The fact that few if any High Schoolers post should be a alarm bell
>
> for those who look after Usenet. When Usenet started, everyone was
>
> shouting a banner of "freedom of speech",

Freedom of speech DOES NOT mean making repeated off-topic posts. This is a

MATHEMATICS site; see the self-description:

"An unmoderated newsgroup on general and advanced mathematics."

You are trashing this site and seriously diluting the mathematical

content with your off-topic material, which you could post in many

other places. So stop hiding under the banner of free speech.

post

but there is little fairness

> of speech in Usenet so long as anyone can hide behind fake names and
>
> post almost unlimited volume. When you have fake names-- BroilJAB,
>
> HVAC, Kevin, Bacle and more than 5 posts per 24 hours by such dolts,
>
> then the Usenet science newsgroups are tarnished so much that a High
>
> School youngster would not feel comfortable in posting.

Why are _YOU_ able to post off-topic but others can't? Why do you have

a special right to post whatever you feel like in here, but others do not?

Why can you make 1000's of OFF_TOPIC posts in a MATHEMATICS site over the

years and others cannot? You are a self-righteous hypocrit. Your double-

standard where you are free to do whatever you feel like in here yet you

condemn others when they do the same is very transparent.

Maybe some day you will grow some testicles to seriously put your theories

to the test. Until then, keep making a fool of yourself by talking tough and

hiding behind your bubble of self-delusion with your transparently-ridiculous

posts. In case you're interested, everyone here thinks you are an unwitting

clown, a running joke.

LOSER.

test

> So that if those two rules were installed-- no fake names, only 5
>
> posts per day we would see a science forum.

FALSE: We want this site to be a MATHEMATICS site, and your posts make it

really hard to do so. Would you like it if everyone here decided to post

on whatever they feel like? Me neither. We all decide to stay on-topic most

of the time, but you believe yourself to have a specialn right to do whatever

you feel like in here. It shows you to be an inconsiderate scumbag, and

furthermore, your ideas are as absurd as one can find; not one of your ideas

has been independently-tested by _any_ third party, so all your writing is

just fiction-- not even science fiction.

> > They'll also connect your words together so as to making them a whole
>
> > lot less searchable, and they've done the same thing with external
>
> > links by connecting the prior word to that link and thereby making it
>
> > unfunctional.  So, there are ways of messing up your topics and
>

> Worse yet is this Docendi.org or Niuz.biz that collects my posts and
>
> then when a bystander opens up that post in Niuz, Niuz attaches
>
> malware to the bystanders computer, at least that is what the Google
>
> warnings say about Niuz. I still want a lawyer to sue Niuz
>
> for wrecking computers, or the threat of wrecking computers.
>

> > replies in ways that computer forensics can't link to the insider
>
> > perpetrators that intend to make their own stuff stick and your stuff
>
> > either fail or eventually vanish.
>

> > However, I do believe we're seeing more than 400 million ly distance
>
> > by way of extremely long time exposures and lots of computer PhotoShop-
>
> > like methods applied.
>

> I am still looking to see if 400 million light years is the upper
>
> limit. It appears so, since that Ring in the 3rd layer of Jarrett's
>
> galaxy mapping is 400 m l y distance. It is not final, but a good
>
> rough guess.
>

> AP

Date Subject Author
5/14/13
Read Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments, and I am a tool TOTALLY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Enrico! . Call someone. PRONTO! My Behind is too Big and
I Can't get out of the Tub. Get a Crew to Pull me Out , Enrico.
[...]
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
bradguth@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
gk@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/14/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
gk@gmail.com
5/18/13
Read Re: no High Schoolers in sci newsgroups and Niuz.biz malware wrecking computers
bradguth@gmail.com
5/24/13
Read 1604 Kepler's supernova Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance
tool #1588 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
5/17/13
Read Re: Chapt17 Telescope experiments as distance tool #1574 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Phony MacNymster