Topic: Action-Reaction: What is Quantum Mechanics?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 3:47 PM

jdawe

Re: Action-Reaction: What is Quantum Mechanics?

On May 15, 7:46 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@May2013.edu> wrote:
> "jdawe" <mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> 'Quantum' is the study of what is small.
> =====================================
> Nope. Quanta are single units such as atoms, electrons, photons of one
> frequency,
> size has nothing to do with it.
>
> 'Mechanics' is the study of what is large.
>
> ============================
> Nope. Mechanics is Newton?s laws, size has nothing
> to do with it.
>
> Quantum-Mechanics
>
> Small-Large
>
> ======================
> Nope. Unit ? motion. The horse pulls the cart, you can?t have half a horse
> so a horse is quantum mechanical.
> You can have a half horsepower electric motor, but that is not a horse. You
> can?t have half an electron either,
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
> When the fools chicken farmer Wilson and Van de faggot present an argument I
> cannot laugh at I'll retire from usenet.

'Quanta' does not have the same meaning as 'Quantum'.

Quanta is plural, Quantum is Singular.

Quantum being singular has nothing to do with size, it is a fixed 1 so
it is absolutely small with no size.

Quanta on the other hand is all about size because it is a variable
quantity larger 1. Anything larger than 1 has a quantity therefore has
'quanta'.