Topic: Facial expression recognition , emotion recognition
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 19, 2013 6:18 AM

Re: Facial expression recognition , emotion recognition

"Goldy" wrote in message <i7v4dh$pfk$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I have completed a project in facial expression recognition
> please follow the website to get the complete code
> http://www.bimzmehta.co.uk/services
> and mail me on bobbin1984@yahoo.com
> the code was done with gabor filters using SVM

Hi I am doing my B.E final project Emotion Recognition.
I have done the code for 3 basic emotions but it is not very accurate
I tried to go to the above mentioned website but it did not load.
Kindly help me as to where can I get the code for it.

Thank you.