Topic: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 21, 2013 12:03 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in

Mathematica | Preferences... | Appearance | Numbers | Formatting | Enable
automatic number formatting: checked; Decimal Point Character: Comma

$Version

"9.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (January 24, 2013)"

Note that the inputs shown below are shown as InputForm; if the cells are
either StandardForm or TraditionalForm, the periods display as commas.

Plot[x^2, {x, 0.001, 0.1}]

LogPlot[x^2, {x, 0.001, 0.1}]

However, x axis number formatting fails in LogLogPlot (note that this also
fails for LogLogPlot using Mathematica 8.0.4.0 on my Mac).

LogLogPlot[x^2, {x, 0.001, 0.1}]