Topic: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Replies: 17   Last Post: May 26, 2013 4:37 PM

hanson

Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote:
An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
<http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2013/05/21/an-unheralded-breakthrough-the-rosetta-stone-of-mathematics/>
Deligne's number theory and geometry.
André Weil saw that the two subjects are in
fact closely related. In 1940, while Weil was
imprisoned for refusing to serve in the
army during World War II.

Tom Potter wrote:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Weil>
"In January 1941, Weil and his family sailed from
Marseille to New York. He spent the war in theUS,
where he was supported by the Rockefeller- and
the Guggenheim Foundation."

It is interesting to see that when Jews were being
ejected from Germany, being forced to labor,
and supposedly being made into lamp shades. [1]

Jews like André Weil, and the Jew who bought the
grave site at Arlington next to JFK's grave, were
dodging the draft, or joined the Coast Guard during
WWII that it was called the Jewish Navy.

I trust that if Jews get America into wars with Iran,
Syria, etc. that Jews will do their part... & one has to
wonder why Sam Wormley is constantly hyping the
nominal, money/mind/time-wasting contributions
of Jews to society, like Einstein's crap.

"Helmut Wabnig" wrote:
[1] Tom, you know that the lamp shade thing is a fake,
ditto the soap story. There is another rumour which
has not yet been disproved ion that they made
seal gaskets for Uboats from Jewish hair. [2]

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... it is not clear how Number theory leads
to the Jewish Navy and Jewish hair in German
WWII submarines, .... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA...

but indeed, Human hair is used for many purposes,
wigs mostly. Human hair also produced one of the first
High Brisanz explosives, simply by pouring Nitric acid
over it and filtering out the yellow powder which is

2,4,6 Trinitro phenol, aka Picric acid. WWI artillery
troops (senders & recipients) were known as yellow
canaries due the TNP's intense color-staining property.

The Jewish Hair gasket gag [2] is probably just a
coarse joke and & was likely invented by US kikes
who ran the Holocaust industry. The eminent Jewish
scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal had the tune right
in his
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein you can read:
||R:|| We Jews laugh about our five major falsehoods
||R:|| that we spread: ( Lie 3) That 6 million Jews were
||R:|| killed in the holocaust. We sacrificed some Jews
||R:|| so that our "persecution" propaganda & cries

Date Subject Author
5/24/13
Read An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Sam Wormley
5/24/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
BJACOBY@teranews.com
5/24/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
mahipal7638@gmail.com
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
mahipal7638@gmail.com
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
5/26/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
some human
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Tom Potter
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Helmut Wabnig
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
BJACOBY@teranews.com
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Peter Percival
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
hanson
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
Helmut Wabnig
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
hanson
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
RedAcer
5/25/13
Read Re: An Unheralded Breakthrough: The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
byron
5/25/13