Topic: Help needed on how plot a stereographic projection
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 31, 2013 3:18 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: Help needed on how plot a stereographic projection

Hello

Many many thanks.

David has pointed out the examples on the stereographic projection. I
bought David's package a couple of years ago and I keep forgetting the many
nice functions given there.

Presentations will give a nice plot, I am sure of it.

Cheers

Ed