Topic: Mainstream Mathematics?
Replies: 32   Last Post: Jun 16, 2013 2:07 PM

Norbert_Paul

Re: Mainstream Mathematics?

Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Norbert_Paul" <norbertpauls_spambin@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Just a question.
>>
>> Is there any classical main-stream mathematician hanging
>> around in this newsgroup? I am new to this channel and the
>> postings here are, er..., quite special. Also my kill-list
>> is about to spill over.

> There are plenty of serious mathematicians hanging around here, just ask
> a serious question.

Once a question of mine was indeed solved here some years ago.
Currently I have no auestion. Also I usually try to solve them
first by myself because I love problem solving. I am just
curious what is going on here. Was expecting interesting
discussions and now I'm disappointed.

Date Subject Author
6/11/13
Read Mainstream Mathematics?
[...]