Topic: Multiplying each colum of my matrix by a constant
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 3:54 AM

Wanderson

Re: Multiplying each colum of my matrix by a constant

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kp83pp$9qf$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 6/11/2013 3:59 PM, Wanderson wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I'm trouble here, I'm sure that the solution isn't too hard to my
> > problem, but I'm really stucked here and I can't see the light in end of
> > the tunnel right now.
> >
> > I have matrix 3x3 and a vector 1x3 and I want to multiply each column of
> > my matrix by each element of my vector, for example:
> >
> > If my matrix 3x3 is called M and my vector v is a 1x3 dimension:

> m=bsxfun(@times,a,v);
>

> doc bsxfun
>
> --

Thanks for the tip.
I am wondering if we haven't another way to do that.
I need to run my program several times and using this method my code is much slower than before. But thanks anyway, it's exactly what I needed.

:D