Topic: Modify axial precession to an annual orbital feature
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 16, 2013 9:33 PM

The Starmaker

Re: Modify axial precession to an annual orbital feature

P. Taine wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 10:47:48 -0700, The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>

> >oriel36 wrote:

> >> There are people who will look at that video and swear they see the
> >> moon rotate 360 degrees because that is what spinning objects
> >> do !.Cults and cultists are driven by convictions so no amount of
> >> reason can get them out of a rut,all that can be done is that enough
> >> spinning celestial objects can be viewed to prevent others from
> >> falling into an abyss of a spinning moon -
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah_gXnjjdk4
> >>
> >> If asked what is the more difficult task - to interpret a round Earth
> >> or a non spinning moon,the answer is that a non spinning moon is
> >> many,many times easier to gauge than a round Earth.

> >but what if you're wrong? what if your..calculations are incorrect? what if your estimates are wrong? what if you're thinking is wrong? what if what you thought is wrong?

> Nah, he's like you, he is to dumb to make calculations, besides calculations are
> evil.

Isn't the correct term "too dumb", not "to dumb"? Maybe you're 'tooo dumb' to know the difference. Cause that is not a typo error. A typo
error is when you hit the wrong key.

> >you're a man of science, ...everyone knows Science is always wrong. doesn't that make you wrong too?

> ..and like you, he certianly isn't a man of science.
>
> You two should get along welll in cloud-cuckoo-land.

And you guys are creating the clouds? And the cloud land? You have to be cuckoo to be in one of your 'cloud lands'.

> >The Starmaker
> >

> >You want to know what it is like to be wrong all the time, study Science. You cannot go wrong..

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

and studing science is a waste.

Cause everthing you're learning is ...wrong.

But I heard 'being wrong' is where all the excitement is...

"We're excited, we're wrong!!!"

"There are only eight planets, we we're wrong, how exciting is that?"

Soon there will be none, how exciting is that?

....watch out for these little men in white suits and their slide rules, they will sell you
computers and all they want is for you to buy their gasoline/software.

Cloud computing...trying to get you to pay for software...that's all it is.

Why don't they just put it in a box and sell it in a store?

The Starmaker

Question: You have a particle of space dust floating in space. Where does the Sun rise on that particle in space? East, West, North or South?

Now, why does someone have to pay a million dollars to solve a simple math problem?
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/11/solve-this-math-problem-win-a-million-bucks/

Don't you people know your math?