Topic: Mainstream Mathematics?
Replies: 32   Last Post: Jun 16, 2013 2:07 PM

ross.finlayson@gmail.com

Re: Mainstream Mathematics?

On Friday, June 14, 2013 12:46:16 AM UTC-7, Norbert_Paul wrote:
> fom wrote:
>

> > On 6/13/2013 1:47 AM, Norbert_Paul wrote:
>

> >> I am not interested in philosophical discussions about math.
>
> >> I just stick to mathematics.
>

> > True mathematics?
>
> Standard classical mathematics, just like the one studied in
>
> univerities, or, as others may put it, the "brainwashed" side
>
> of math. (Note: when something isn't washed yet it is
>
> dark--after washing it is light).
>

> > If so, then please explain how you disconnect the two.
>
> I don't disconnect them. I just don't want to discuss here how
>
> such connection might look like.

That should be 1- and 2- intersections in 1-D,
and 3-, 4-, 5-intersections in 2-D,
it's less than of the squares in the dimensions,
of the points in the topology, their intersections that they are.

This is in the "polydimensional", the points.

Regards,

Ross Finlayson

Date Subject Author
6/11/13
[...]