Topic: Axiom mistakes of Euclidean Plane Geometry #1 Uni-textbook 6th ed.:
TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept

Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 3:30 PM

archimede plutanium

Re: Libelows Clown ,KIng of Dishwashers plutonium Lacks the Manhood,
the Honesty to face his Miserable Life: Stil Desperate for Attention away
from his Failed Life.

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:38:17 PM UTC-4:30, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> > > length due to that density. But then, if you make a silly arguement of
>

> > > density for length, then there is no stopping you from saying the line
>

> > > or line segment has width and depth due to density of points.

> > > So, in one fell swoop, we find the Euclidean Plane Geometry axioms
>

> > > with its Hilbert revision as totally flawed and need of major repair.
>

> > One fell swoop: no major paradoxes, tremendous mathematical development;
>

> > both theoretical and applied. A failure you never bothered described,
>

> > because you lack the manhood . Keep hiding in your bubble, you waste-of-
>

> > a fucking life.

> > > We find the repair to be that the axioms of geometry need to have
>

> > > points as successive points with empty space in between successive
>

> > > points. Much like the Integers of mathematics are successive points as
>

> > > that of 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5, etc. So between 1 and 2 is
>

> > > empty space and a line that is 5 units long, has length, not because
>

> > > it has number points of 0,1,2,3,4,5, but because it has those empty
>

> > > spaces between 0 and 1 then 1 and 2, etc. In this text of True
>

> > > Calculus, the integers are too large of empty space, so in this text
>

> > > we find that successive number points of 1*10^-603 fits perfectly for
>

> > > mathematics.

> > > So we start this Calculus text for college and university students,
>

> > Which no one will ever read. Kill yourself, you waste-of-a-fucking-life,
>

> > or at least get the fuck out of sci.math so people can discuss actual
>

> > Mathematics.
>

> > > True Calculus by correcting a major error and flaw of Old Math of
>

> > > their Euclidean Geometry axioms. It is a major flaw for it prevents us
>

> > > from achieving or attaining True Calculus, and is such a sad flaw that
>

> > > it encourages the retention of the phony and fake limit concept. When
>

> > > you have Fake Calculus, you need textbooks that are hundreds of pages
>

> > > long, for most college texts on Calculus such as Strang, Stewart,
>

> > > Fisher & Ziebur, Ellis & Gulick are approaching or exceeding 700
>

> > > pages, because they have to devote most of their time on the phony
>

> > > limit concept. When you have True Calculus, it can be explained and
>

> > > done with in 10 pages. Fake Calculus takes about 700 pages, and True
>

> > > Calculus takes but 10 pages.

> > > --

> > > More than 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
>

> > > newsgroups author search archive from May 2012 to May 2013. Drexel
>

> > > University's Math Forum has done a far better job and many of those
>

> > > missing Google posts can be seen here:

> > > http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

> > > Thanks to Google for returning the option of crossposting, for
>

> > > yesterday, 18 June 2013 Google allowed only singular newsgroups and no
>

> > > crossposting.

> > > Archimedes Plutonium
>

> > > http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
>

> > > whole entire Universe is just one big atom
>

> > > where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Date Subject Author
6/19/13
Read Axiom mistakes of Euclidean Plane Geometry #1 Uni-textbook 6th ed.:
TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/13
Read in one fell swoop
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/19/13
Read Re: in one fell swoop
Virgil
6/19/13
Read Re: in one fell swoop
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/23/13
Read SwOOsHtmByAshoeCo
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/19/13
Read Re: Libelows Clown ,KIng of Dishwashers plutonium Lacks the Manhood,