Topic: labeling clustered data
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 25, 2013 2:51 AM

W. Craig Carter

Re: labeling clustered data

Hello Bob,
This is something I've been meaning to do for myself for a while; so I've added a graphical feature to your nice solution.

<< ComputationalGeometry`

data = Flatten[{RandomReal[{0, 1.5}, {10, 2}],
RandomReal[{0.5, 2}, {10, 2}]}, 1];

Module[{
n = 1,
clusters = FindClusters[data, 2]
},
ListPlot[clusters,
Epilog -> {Text[n++, #, {-1.5, -1.5}] & /@ data,
({Hue[RandomReal[]], Opacity[0.5],
GraphicsComplex[#, Polygon@ConvexHull[#]]} &) /@ clusters},
PlotMarkers -> Automatic,
PlotRange -> 2 {{-0.1, 1.1}, {-0.1, 1.1}},
Frame -> True,
Axes -> False
]
]