Topic: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 1:00 PM

dpb

Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?

On 7/5/2013 2:42 PM, dpb wrote:

> So, how to build the following, say...
>
> [1 2 3; 2 3 4; 4 5 6; ...]

Dagnabbit...the above was to been

[1 2 3; 2 3 4; 3 4 5; ...]

of course... :(

--

Date Subject Author
7/5/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/9/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
Steven Lord
7/9/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
Marc
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
Kim Andrews
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
EBS
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
EBS
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
Kelly Kearney
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/10/13
Read Re: I'm dense, but...somebody 'splain accumarray() please?
dpb
7/11/13