Topic: The Death Blow to Anthropogenic Global Warming
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 13, 2013 5:04 PM

BJACOBY@teranews.com

Re: The Death Blow to Anthropogenic Global Warming

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 10:32:37 -0700, hanson wrote:

> One can make a case for an underlying cause, ...which none of the
> special interest groups dare to touch, not even with a 10 foot pole...
> Pun intended.... because recent publications and posts here said
> that:

> #1# the Earth's Magnet North pole has moved 161 miles in the last 6
> months (2013) alone...
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBRwPbWuzw>

Yawn. Yeah Those who know are totally aware that Wormley's breathless CO2
fear is a crooked scam and the REAL problems with the Earth are
electromagnetic as observed by the pole motion. No worries though because
one day soon the motion of the pole that is getting worse and worse will
accelerate and suddenly due the famous "positive feedbacks", will become
totally unstable and wreak the havoc all over the planet and climate that
Wormley so fervently desires.

> #2# CNN aired stories that vast flocks of Tundra bound Birds have
> missed their normal feeding & breeding grounds and a dying off in
> mass...

Sure, due to #1 above.

> #3# All Avians have iron-rich dendritic cells in their beaks
> which contain magnetite (Fe(III)2O3) or (Fe (II)Fe(III)2O4)
> crystals which act for them like compass needles for/on their annual
> migrations. The consequence of the magnetic pole shift is obvious: #2#
> because of #1#.

> #4# Mammals, including humans, have such magnetic compass cells also.
> (See links below). Now connect the dots and a scenario arises which
> suggests that due to the geomagnetic changes of their environment humans
> too could have lost/missed their traditional bearings,
> and are no longer able to keep/stay within their normal,
> regimented, usual ways of social behavior.

Like it matters as humans are normally lost anyway! :-) Besides the anti-
regimental influences are not magnetic but psychotronic.

> On the surface this may sound far fetched... & humiliating .. can't be,
> cuz after all we are the crow jewel of evolution,
> etc...... But the Daily News @ 11, from all over the globe,
> does suggest that there may be still unknown processes at work which
> subtly influence, steer, control & dominate human social behavior...
> after all... in analogue...

Well, unknown to most (but not all) humans and certainly unknown to
Wormley and his ilk and what he calls "science". However those in power
behind the scenes are WELL AWARE of them. Why do you think certain topics
are "forbidden"? They are scared shitless.

> it took millennia to recognize and accept the profound action that
> "unseen" microbes & viri have onto human mental- and physical health,
> not to mention the resulting impact of it onto our social ways & habits.

You over-estimate the effects of earth magnetism (not that it is not
considerable!)

Hanson there are more things that ACTUALLY EXIST under the sun than you
have ever dreamed of in your philosophy. Enjoy the coming changes!

Say no more.