Topic: An analytical solution to an integral not currently
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2013 5:55 AM

Matthias Bode

Re: An analytical solution to an integral not currently

Hola:

Input: (Sqrt(Log[x])^-1 + a*x + b)

Result:

Integrate[Sqrt[Log[x]]^(-1) + a*x + b, x] = (x*(2*b + a*x + 4*DawsonF[Sqrt[Log[x]]]))/2

http://integrals.wolfram.com/index.jsp?expr=%28Sqrt%28Log[x]%29^-1+%2B+a*x+%2B+b%29&random=false

Muchos saludos,

MATTHIAS BODE
LVSABA@HOTMAIL.COM