Topic: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Replies: 33   Last Post: Jul 19, 2013 10:22 PM

Victor Porton

Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize

Arturo Magidin wrote:

> What little I have read shows that you are a lousy writer. So much so that
> it is impossible to render accurate judgements as to the quality of your
> mathematics. Which puts you all the closer to the crank camp.

Maybe it may help if you read my short slides presentation before reading my
book.

However to read the presentation you need to know about basic topology
(including proximity spaces and pretopologies), order theory, lattices,
Galois connections, co-brouwerian lattices before reading my slides.

(To read the book the only pre-requisite for the contrary is basic set
theory.)

My slides where the basics of my work are presented to be easily readable:

http://www.mathematics21.org/binaries/present.pdf

Because the slides are short, you can read it quickly. Maybe it may help to
understand my book read afterward.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

Date Subject Author
7/15/13
Read Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/16/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
William Elliot
7/16/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/16/13
Read Balhtam nominates you for the fake Nobel in funconomics
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/16/13
Read Re: Balhtam nominates you for the fake Nobel in funconomics
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
William Elliot
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
William Elliot
7/18/13
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/16/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/16/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/16/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
William Elliot
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
grei
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
William Elliot
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Dave L. Renfro
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Dave L. Renfro
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/17/13
Read please don't nominate me for TetrahedronometrY; thank YoU
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/17/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Jens Stuckelberger
7/18/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Peter Percival
7/19/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
FredJeffries@gmail.com
7/19/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
Victor Porton
7/19/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
7/19/13
Read Re: Please nominate me for Abel Prize
fom
7/19/13