The Math Forum

Topic: Module 1's are out!
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 6:06 AM

Ryley David

Re: Module 1's are out!
att1.html (6.0 K)

Hi Ann,

I know BOCES is going to print them for a price. I am just trying to
figure out what we want to print. Another colleague told me that when all
is said and done, there will be three different files per course
(Teacher/Student/Assessment) which is helfpul. Hope your summer is going
well.

Dave