Topic: Can MatLab automatically search subfolders of a path directory
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 5:59 AM

Re: Can MatLab automatically search subfolders of a path directory

Randy Poe <rpoe@nospamatl.lmco.com> wrote in message <3C20E798.FC7825E3@nospamatl.lmco.com>...
> That's the manual approach. genpath('root folder') will
> do it automatically, returning everything under 'root folder'.
> To add these to your search path, do this:
> path(genpath('whatever'),path),
> e.g., path(genpath('c:\matlabr11\work'), path);
> - Randy

Thank You so much, Randy. This is what I was looking for! I organize my work into several folders and this helps me to access any of my function any time. Thank you once again.