Topic: hilbert's third problem
Replies: 24   Last Post: Aug 16, 2013 3:33 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: hilbert's third problem

Frank Zubek posted Aug 10, 2013 6:50 PM:
> Sarcasm again, I know I'm boasting my feathers, but
> it is mostly to show how Fuller have acted.
> Anyway sir I have describe the magnets to you;
>
> And you said?

With no sarcasm at all, I said "Thank you, and I am trying to understand just what you said you were describing".

I failed to understand (and still do not understand), so I showed your description to three people, requesting them to help me make such magnets. One of those people is in fact a very successful repairer/constructor of electrical equipment. (I myself studied electrical engineering, though I have never practiced as an electrical engineer). All of them, along with yours truly, have failed to understand how to construct your "magnets that only attract". I shall keep trying a bit longer. After which I may ask you once again to describe more clearly. Or I may not, depnding on whether I feel it is a fruitful expenditure of my time and efforts.

This is for your kind information. No sarcasm at all.

GSC
> well anyway thank you for your sincerity
>
> frank
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message

Frank Zubek posted

------- End of Forwarded Message