Topic: A finite set of all naturals
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 24, 2013 2:44 AM

Peter Percival

Re: A finite set of all naturals

Nam Nguyen wrote:

>> It your claim about the truth value of cGC about expressions in some
>> particular language? If so, which language?

> Not that I didn't let people know the language cGC is written in
> _multiple of times_

So that's one language (which elsewhere was (+,*,S,<,0) from Shoenfield
page 22, I think). Why do you need another?

> what does your question here have to do with the
> issue that odd(x) can't be expressed positively in L(0,<,*),

Prove that odd(x) can't be expressed positively in L(0,<,*), begin by
defining "expressed positively".

--
Sorrow in all lands, and grievous omens.
Great anger in the dragon of the hills,