Topic: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Replies: 32   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 4:45 PM

Peter Percival

Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?

lite.on.beta@gmail.com wrote:

> So are we able to define these:
>
> - Euclidean plane (compass and straight edge only)

There are points in the Euclidean plane that can't be constructed with
straight edge and a pair of compasses alone.

--
Sorrow in all lands, and grievous omens.
Great anger in the dragon of the hills,

Date Subject Author
8/30/13
Read What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
lite.on.beta@gmail.com
8/30/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Tanu R.
8/30/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
William Elliot
8/30/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/31/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
8/31/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
8/31/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
lite.on.beta@gmail.com
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Peter Percival
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/3/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
9/3/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
9/3/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
fom
9/4/13
[...]
JT
9/1/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
lite.on.beta@gmail.com
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz
9/3/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
lite.on.beta@gmail.com
9/9/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/2/13
Read Re: What does one call vector geometry without a coordinate system?
Narasimham