Topic: Most theorems in Euclidean geometry are IFF theorems.
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 13, 2013 1:32 PM

Peter Percival

Re: Most theorems in Euclidean geometry are IFF theorems.

William Elliot wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, Lite Beta wrote:
>

>> Is there a reason why most theorems in Euclidean geometry are IFF theorems?
>
> They are? My impresion what that most were constructive.

Isn't it proofs that are constructive rather than theorems?

--
Sorrow in all lands, and grievous omens.
Great anger in the dragon of the hills,