Topic: Problem with matlab diff function
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 4:25 PM

Re: Problem with matlab diff function

On 9/9/2013 1:10 PM, Kenneth wrote:

> Both input files have the same graph for C vs V (ignoring minor
> measurement differences) so in application both dC/dV vs V plots should
> have a result which has a local minima rather than one with a local
> minima and the other with a local maxima.
> I have compared the two files looking at the critical script coding and
> find no differences in the manipulation of the Capacitance array or the
> voltage array.

Well, there must be something but to expect anybody to tell you what,
specifically, from this posting is asking a lot even for the
crystal-ball crowd (and, as if so oft the case, mine's in the shop yet
again today :( )

Gotta' have the data and the minimal code to produce the problem at a