Topic: Re: Are Tenure Track Professors Better Teachers?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 10:54 AM

Alain Schremmer

Re: Are Tenure Track Professors Better Teachers?

I agree with Mahler's statement below.

At CCP, the collective bargaining agreement specifies the full-time/
part-time ratio. I is around 64% and ferociously under attack by the
administration.
Regards
--schremmer