Topic: Quantity
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 8, 2013 3:10 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Quantity

>From the documentation for Quantity:

"Supported units include all those specified by NIST Special Publication
811."

Which is linked to http://www.nist.gov/pml/pubs/sp811/index.cfm

Also, see tutorial on Unit Discovery:

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/UnitDiscovery.html