Topic: .mat from Physionet
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 10:12 PM

Steven Lord

Re: .mat from Physionet

"Ooi Chip Pin" <larapinpin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Need some helps regarding the .mat file from Physionet.
> http://www.physionet.org/cgi-bin/atm/ATM
>
> From the link above, I exported the MIT-BIH Arrhythmia Database (mitdb)
> output with .mat format and download the .mat into my directory. The
> problem is i failed to load the .mat file into matlab and plot it.

Please clarify what happened when you tried to LOAD the MAT-file. Show the
code you used to LOAD it and state whether it threw an error (and include
the FULL text of the error message), issued a warning (again, include the
full text), read the data in incorrectly, etc.

> http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/mitdb/
>
> Meanwhile, if i download the data from link above(100.atr,100.dat,100.hea)
> and convert it into .mat file with help of following link:
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/17115-calculating-beat-rate-of-heart-by-dwt/content/PhysioNet_ECG_Exporter_2.m
>
> Link at above could let the user to produce the specific period of output.
>
> I able to load and display the .mat file but the timing was displayed in
> improper value.

Show an example. It's possible that it's just in a different display FORMAT
than you're expecting.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com