Topic: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:04 PM

David Bailey

Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?

On 25/10/2013 04:47, Brentt wrote:
> Thank you. I thought for sure I just was missing the functionality in the
> documents, thanks for giving me a definitive answer. It is a strange

choice
> to omit the functionality.

Well of course, it is hard for me to be definitive about missing
functionality - maybe it is buried somewhere documented or otherwise! It
might be interesting to send it in as a query to Wolfram support, and
see what they have to say - who knows, it might even goad them into
fixing the problem!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk