Topic: Probability in a bi-variate normal gaussian distribution
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 9:04 AM

Torsten

Re: Probability in a bi-variate normal gaussian distribution

"marco" wrote in message <l4qibj$a78$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Dear Torsten,
>
> thank you very much. I'm sorry if my question can look trivial but these are my first steps in the statistical world.
>
> Regards
>
> Marco

It's not trivial, but it's well-studied.
In my opinion, the chance to get well-tested matlab code for your problem by a google search is quite high.

Best wishes
Torsten.