The Math Forum

Topic: we're taking over now, step aside please, thx in advance
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 1, 2013 8:02 PM

Bishop, Wayne

Re: we're taking over now, step aside please, thx in advance

Not a bad idea as long as genuine English college-ready literacy and
mathematics are not forgotten along the way. Too often pushers of
this stuff are looking at the wrong abilities and educational
backgrounds that "led to" college-level success. My guess is that
this kid was no slouch in either - and his tutor pushed for more - or
success at Stanford in engineering wouldn't be happening.

Wayne